5 hour meeting.
Chocolate Biscuits.
Twisties. More junkfood.
Tons of work. Research results to be tabulated.
I'm bordering half past 8:15pm right now, bible study is at 9:30. Between then, I need to get home, shower and have dinner and grab 'between friends' for our study tonight.
And I bringing work home to hopefully work on it after bible study for a bit. I also need to spending some time praying as day 1 begins today till the 28th when I meet them next.
Presentation in the morning. that's why the work calls. What do I do, how do I balance?
I'm singing the monday blues.
I am also so tired right now.
Better have my dinner and not rush it. Over and out.
Home sweet home.
Chocolate Biscuits.
Twisties. More junkfood.
Tons of work. Research results to be tabulated.
I'm bordering half past 8:15pm right now, bible study is at 9:30. Between then, I need to get home, shower and have dinner and grab 'between friends' for our study tonight.
And I bringing work home to hopefully work on it after bible study for a bit. I also need to spending some time praying as day 1 begins today till the 28th when I meet them next.
Presentation in the morning. that's why the work calls. What do I do, how do I balance?
I'm singing the monday blues.
I am also so tired right now.
Better have my dinner and not rush it. Over and out.
Home sweet home.

0 Responses to “Monday Over”
Post a Comment